Sunday, September 2, 2012

10 Baby Quotes and Sayings


" A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men."-Martin Fraquhar Tupper


"A child is the greatest joy, the ultimate Blessing"-Emily Laughton


"A moment in my tummy... a lifetime in my heart."-LiLangelzMom


"A mother's arm's are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them"- Victor Hugo


"A newborn baby has only three demands. They are warmth in the arms of its mother, food from her breasts, and security in the knowledge of her presence. Breastfeeding satisfies all three."-Grantly Dick-Read


"Birth is not only about making babies. It's about making mothers~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and believe in their inner strength"-Barbara Katz Rothman


"I can only imagine where these tiny feet will go in their lifetime. My only hope is that they never forget the way home."-Candice G. (Kendallsmommie)


"I see who I want to be, in my daughter's eyes."- Martina McBride


"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale."-Hans Christian Anderson


"1,2,3,4 - I can Walk along the floor"


No comments:

Post a Comment